Mobile Container Breweries
Mobile breweries are a unique type of breweries where all the brewing equipment is installed in a standard 40-feet container. The capacity of such breweries can range from 250 to 2000 liters of beer per day. All the commercial possibilities of these container breweries have not yet been explored and require further creative applications. These mobile breweries are designed as a plug&work equipment and can be connected and disconnected in less than 30 minutes. It needs only water and sewerage. Beer can be brewed in one place, then moved to another point, where after settling and calming for 4 hours it is ready to be sold. These mobile container breweries do not require any special buildings and facilities, as they are already installed inside the containers.
Such systems may also attract restaurant owners, since these systems do not require essential seating space, and do not require additional repair costs, especially in the conditions of rented premises. If more than one restaurant is owned, mobile brewery can be easily moved from one place to another, depending on the season. During swimming season it is possible to use mini-brewery on the seacoast, and by the end of the beach season it can be transferred back to the city center. Owning such a unique mini-brewery allows you to produce the most sophisticated types of beer in the most exotic places of our planet, be it the North pole or the Antarctic or at an altitude of over 5000 meters.
It’s all up to you.
- UNIQUE MOBILE BREWERY;
- IT CAN BE INSTALLED ANYWHERE: AT A RESTAURANT OR AT AN ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE – WHEREVER BEER IS LOVED;
- IT TAKES ONLY 30 MINUTES TO INSTALL AND CONNECT IT;
- THE ONLY THINGS REQUIRED FOR CONNECTION ARE: WATER PIPE OF 15 MM, SEWERAGE PIPE OF 50 MM AND 10 KW OF ELECTRICITY;
- NO MORE ADDITIONAL EXPENSES FOR CONSTRUCTION, INSTALLATION AND RELOCATION OF THE BREWERY;
- COST PRICE OF 1 LITER OF BEER IS 40 EU CENTS;
Prices and configuration
Brewery equipment and accessories
- 1. Refrigerating machine with a storage tank of glycol provides the possibility of cooling beer.
- 2. The water treatment system ensures the preparation of water to the required quality.
- 3. Support system: ventilation, air conditioning, heating, lighting and ultraviolet disinfection
- 4. Air compressor provides the mini-brewery with compressed air for wort automation and aeration.
- 5. Malt crusher equipped with a dust removal system and scales.
- 6. Brewhouse automatic machine with doubled production capacity.
- 7. Lager tanks for fermentation and maturation of beer – from 8 up to 20 tanks.
- 8. SMC pneumatics (Japan) for the automated switching of brewhouse valves.
- 9. BERGHOF controllers (Germany) for complete automation of brewing and fermentation processes.
- 10. IFM measuring and control devices (Germany) for full control of technological parameters of brewing and fermentation.
- 11. A touchpad for a full control of brewing and fermentation in automatic mode. It also allows you to save more than 500 beer recipes and gives you the possibility of remote control.
- 12. Heat recuperation system with a boiler and a pump.
- 13. Special CIP pump for CCT washing.
- 14. Diesel steam generator.
- 15. Built-in refrigerating machine manufactured on the basis of REFCONTAINER.
- 16. Brewer services with adjustment of 4 types of beer on offer.
- 17. 12 months of direct guarantee for all units and parts.